Fixed Term Work Contract.40 hours/week. StartingNovember 2022
Responsible to Operations Manager
Trial period:1 month
Ski-Lifts is seeking dedicated and motivated Administrative Assistants to join our team for the upcoming Ski season. The feature would run from November to April, with the possibility of becoming permanent beyond this for the right person.
Based at our head office in central Manchester, although for candidates with the right to work in the EU, there is also a vacancy to work at our office in the French Alps.
If you are a highly motivated team player with outstanding attention to detail, a strong work ethic, drive and persistence, then we want to hear from you.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work with the administrative team to maximize bookings and provide excellent customer service. You will have to deal with different responsibilities related to all aspects of airport transfers, from responding to quotes and inquiries, to managing reservations and customer service.
You have excellent communication (written and verbal), critical thinking, and problem solving Skills. You will adapt to different situations, working well in high-pressure environments, with the ability to use your initiative, multitask, and problem-solve in time-sensitive situations. Has an inherently conscious and collaborative attitude to work, with a “can do” attitude and determination to complete the task at hand.
Existing knowledge and experience in the travel/transfer industries is a plus but not required as you will be provided with training, resources and support in order to maintain company standards.
Your focus will be;
- Answer phone and email inquiries and maximize Sales
- Manage shared email inboxes for all brands; ensure all emails are answered in accordance with company SLAs, route communications to the appropriate department or teammate, resolve all issues, and answer any questions
- Handle emails and phone calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Cover on-call shifts (which will be outside normal office hours)
- Working from our personalized reservation system for; generate quotes; create reservations; take payments; update reservations
- Leaving transfers for teammates for ongoing tasks
- Take responsibility for issues, but work as a team member when appropriate
- Maintain open communication with all teammates; we share tasks and collaborate as a team to make sure we provide the best and most efficient service possible
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Fluent English at native level (both written and spoken)
- Fluent in French or Spanish (not essential but an advantage)
- Customer Service Experience: Either face to face or via phone/email in a similar setting (call center, reservations agent, sales, resort rep, etc.)
- Email and phone experience in a professional environment
- Computer literate with experience in booking systems, Excel and emails
- Experience and knowledge of the travel industry, particularly ski resorts (sales experience a plus)
- Contract duration:4-5 months
- Full-time schedule:40 per week
- Planned start date:Mid to late November 2022
- Job Types:Full-time, Temporary (with the possibility of extension/permanence)
- Salary:£1,800 per month
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and your CV to[email protected]
PostingAdministrative Executivefirst appeared inChairlifts.