Title:Airport representative and operations executive
Fixed-term French employment contract.35 hours/week. As of November 2022
Responsible to Operations Manager
Trial period:1 month
If you are a highly motivated team player with outstanding attention to detail, a strong work ethic, drive and persistence, then we want to hear from you.
As an airport representative, you will primarily work out of Geneva airport on weekends, managing all transfers operating from Geneva airport while also providing an excellent customer service experience to all clients.
You have excellent communication (written and verbal), critical thinking, and problem solving Skills. You will adapt to different situations, work well in high pressure environments, have a good level of stress tolerance with the ability to use your initiative, multitask and problem solve in time sensitive and sometimes stressful situations. Has an inherently conscientious and collaborative attitude toward work and teammates with a “can do” attitude and determination to complete the task at hand.
Existing knowledge and experience in a similar role is an advantage.
Your focus will be;
- Manage all transfers arriving at Geneva airport; meet clients and match them with their drivers/transfers.
- Manage the problems of flight delays/cancellations on the day and communicate it to clients, drivers and teammates.
- Ensure that all customers experience the highest levels of service for their transfers
When you are not at the Geneva airport, you will also be a key part of the operations or management team you will be involved with;
- Manage shared email inboxes for all brands; ensuring all emails are answered in accordance with company SLAs, routing communications to the appropriate department or teammate, resolving all issues, and answering any questions.
- Handle emails and phone calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Gestion of reservs; answer phone calls and emails.
- Cover on-call shifts (which will be outside normal office hours)
- Operational tasks: problem solving, communication of collection times and vital information of the reservation
- Communication of comments to the customer service department
- Ensure that all required information for suppliers and customers is communicated and collated to ensure that transfers are made with the same efficiency and to the required standards
- Working from our personalized reservation system for; generate quotes; create reservations; take payments; update reservations; confirm pick up times
- Leaving transfers for teammates for ongoing tasks
- Take responsibility for issues, but work as a team member when appropriate
- Maintain open communication with all teammates; we share tasks and collaborate as a team to make sure we provide the best and most efficient service possible
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Fluent English at native level (both written and spoken)
- Fluent in French
- Spanish (extra Skill)
- EU passport holder (essential)
- Customer Service Experience: Either face to face or via phone/email in a similar setting (call center, reservations agent, resort representative, etc.)
- Computer literate with experience in booking systems, Excel and emails
- Experience and knowledge of the transfer industry
- Knowledge and Skills related to various areas of the travel industry (skiing, golf, cruises, business, etc.)
- ‘On call’ experience
- Knowledge of the ski resort
Please note that this Job Description may be changed at any time and does not reflect all functions of the position.
- Contract duration: 4-5 months
- Full-time hours: 35 per week
- Planned start date: mid to late November 2022
- Types of work: Full time, Part time, Temporary (with the possibility of extension/permanent role)
- Salary: EUR 2000 Brut pcm: Hours worked at Geneva Airport will also be supplemented to match the Swiss minimum wage.
- The contract includes a local Morzine/Avoriaz/Les Gets ski pass.
- Overtime is paid at an additional 25% per hour.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and your CV [email protected]
PostingSeasonal representative at the airportfirst appeared inChairlifts.